No products in the cart.
In 1990, I took a workshop in Thailand, called “The power of subconscious mind”. I experimented with the visualization techniques in my career and since that time, my wealth has been growing non-stop.
About 10 years later, I had an opportunity to reinforce the power of the subconscious mind and studied the Ultra Silva Mind Techniques, becoming an instructor.
You can learn to use more of your brain and mind. You may have noticed that moments of intuition happen when you are relaxed. Your brain frequency is slowed down and you are at the alpha brain wave level which makes it possible to use both brain hemispheres.
What is alpha? Alpha is a level where the brain waves slow down to about half their normal awake frequency. We put out fourteen to twenty-one brain energy pulsations per second while actively awake.
The alpha level has been found to be the ideal level for thinking.(Use a word that describes this better) If you choose to possess this special ability to function consciously at the alpha level and gain access to the untapped powers of your mind, I strongly recommend that you practice this relaxation exercise daily:
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor and close your eyes.
- Take a slow deep breath and as you exhale relax your body. Repeat it10 times.
- Count backwards slowly from 20 to 1.
- Recall a peaceful moment where you felt very relaxed.
- Say to yourself mentally “I choose to be calm and confident”. Repeat it a few times.
- Continue experience being relaxed and peaceful for another 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare to open your eyes by counting 1 to 5: Count
- 1,2… move your arms, move your legs, move your body;
- 3 and say “at the count of five I will open my eyes, be wide awake, feeling better than before;
- 4, 5 eyes open and say “I am wide awake, feeling better than before.”
The mind cannot relax deeply if the body is not relaxed. Your ability to program gets better with practice. With practice, you relax more quickly and you reach deeper levels of mind; you visualize more realistically; and your level of belief risen. Programming in this manner at the alpha dimension produces far better than programming at beta.
Learn more about ESP, contact Nisa King.